Sales Representative (Inside)
You are a commission chasing, bad ass sale representative who loves the thrill of the hunt and the spoils that come with being a successful sales rep. You will be calling on mental wellness clinicians, mentors, coaches and health coaches to sell them a solution that will both 1) help them heal their customers and patients and 2) make them a lot of money in the process.
We are a mental health company. Our flagship product is our software around which all our products and services revolve. The other two products are 1) education which is our Hanu Certified Coach and 2) our consulting/coaching which is working directly with clients/patients to resolve anxiety, depression and other.
We are in the process of building a solution for people to measure and manage anxiety, depression and chronic stress from the diagnostics, to personalized analysis to measurable, objective therapeutic solutions.
REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
We are looking for a direct sales person or persons to work with us selling solutions to professionals. We’d love it if you are passionate about the mental wellness space and/or the health and wellness space.
The solution you’ll sell will be our HCC program along with our software so they can learn how to use objective data from the client/patient to resolve mental health issues.
- Commission Plan — We will pay a very healthy commission rate on the HCC enrollment. Likely $250 to start with accelerators up to $500 per student.
- FlexTime — We do not have a hard set schedule or number of hours but there is likely a minimum of 10 hours spent per week.
- Calls & Emails — First, you’ll spend a few hours with the Hanu team learning about the product and what the education looks like. You will be well supported! Then, you’ll call and email prospective customers to sell them our Certification program and software.
- List & Tracking — We’ll provide a list of coaches, mentors, clinicians, etc. You will need to track the people you reach out to.
What we’re offering.
- A killer place to work and a ridiculously cool product to work on
- A VERY good compensation plan.
- Flexible working hours + work-life balance
Email us! @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanu Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Hanu Health are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, socioeconomic status, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.