You will be a project coordinator driving the coordination of many projects in several categories. As a result, you’ll need to be very organized and comfortable with juggling many things every day. Primarily you’ll be helping with our product and the development of it and also with several marketing and research projects.
As for us, we are a group of Health Tech entrepreneurs, biohackers, health nuts and scientists who are passionate about living the best version of our lives and at the same time helping as many people as we can along the way.
We are in the process of building a solution for people to measure and manage their stress levels from the diagnostics, to personalized analysis to measurable, objective therapeutic solutions.
- Product Management – Work closely with the product team and help with coordination of users, testers, customers, partners and UI/UX team. Perform some light project management activities to keep the team on track.
- Communication Management – Help with building and staying on a great communication schedule for internal and external communications.
- Podcast Coordination – Coordination w/ all guest scheduling; ensuring all documentation is completed; coordinating accessibility; reaching out to potential guests; mailing packages to podcast winners.
- Schedule Management – Coordinate schedule for CSO by providing overview of detailed schedule each day; help coordinate the shifting of dynamic schedule.
- Research Coordination – Coordinating research scheduling w/ universities (particularly NGU and Clemson); ensuring completion of documentation; coordinating student participants and investigator scheduling; ensuring appropriate space for studies.
- Administrative Duties– coordinate all diverse administrative activities as presented by CEO/CSO.
What we’re offering.
- A killer place to work and a ridiculously cool product to work on
- A competitive salary
- Ownership! Participation in the stock option program
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Flexible working hours + work-life balance
- UNLIMITED PTO (yes, you read that right)