We are a mental health company building a mobile app based solution to help those experiencing anxiety, depression, chronic stress and worse … FEEL BETTER.
Who are you? You care about our customers, DEEPLY.
You care about the problem we’re solving and our Hanu product that we use in our therapy sessions to help our customer understand the connection between the mind and the body (psychophysiology).
You are PASSIONATE about working with customers, our therapists and our internal team to help them best help our customers with the challenges they are facing with mental wellness and to help them.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in counseling or equivalent master’s degree in a mental health field
- 2+ years of experience in the mental health management space
- Able to problem solve and think critically
- Comfortable with PC and modern software tools
REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
We’re looking for a Mental Health Practice Manager. Your job will be to:
- Establish and implement effective workplace procedures for our therapy practice
- Ensure policies, compliance and best practices are up to industry standards and government regulations
- Supervise daily practice operations
- Create workflows, policies, and procedures for all clinic operations
- Organize patient records using electronic health records keeping (we use Simple Practice currently)
- Monitor the Hanu inventory (wearables) and organize for resupply
- Interact with patients and handle their needs, input, complaints and anything else they need to be happy
- Collaborate with our therapy team to develop business strategies and patient services
- Onboard newly contracted therapists
- Relay any product related issue to the product team for implementation.
- Hire, train and monitor administrative stuff as needed and assure that hiring, disciplinary actions and termination procedures are conducted in accordance with organizational policies.
What we’re offering.
- Competitive Salary
- Practice Based Bonus Structure
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Unlimited Paid time off
- Stock option plan. All members of the team will be eligible for stock options at the 6 month mark of employment with Hanu Health.