Mental Health Licensed Therapist
HIRING IN THE FOLLOWING STATES:
California, Texas, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina & Michigan.
MUST HAVE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LICENSES:
LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor), LMFT (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist), or a LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker). We have a preference for LPC’s.
We are a mental health company with a mobile app based solution that can be combined with personalized therapy to help those experiencing anxiety and depression to FEEL BETTER.
Who are you? You care about our customers, DEEPLY. You care about the problem we’re solving and our Hanu product that we use in our therapy sessions to help our customer understand the connection between the mind and the body (psychophysiology). You are PASSIONATE about working with customers to help them understand the challenges they are facing with mental wellness and to help them with a plan to get better.
Your job will be to:
- Work with Hanu customers to improve their anxiety, depression or chronic stress.
- Build a plan for our customers to help them feel better.
- Teach our customers how they can see changes in their body when they work on their minds.
- To ensure the long-term health of the customers.
- Measure improvement in anxiety and depression.
REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
We’re looking for a Certified Therapist who has experience with mental health therapy.
- MUST have experience with mental health therapy.
- Experience with behavioral modification
- Experience with evidenced-based therapies (e.g., CBT, ACT, Interpersonal therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, etc).
- MUST have experience working with a wide array of mental health disorders:
- Anxiety Disorders, Depressive Disorders, Trauma-related disorders, etc.
- MUST have significant/expansive knowledge in mental health outcomes and behavioral strategies within the domains of exercise, sleep, and nutrition.
- MUST have a dedication to improving mental health outcomes through the use of holistic therapies and working with a multidisciplinary team.
- NICE to have: licensure as a psychotherapist/counselor, psychologist, or social work.
- NICE to have experience with psychophysiology and biofeedback, particularly heart rate variability biofeedback.
What we’re offering.
- A killer place to work, great customers and a ridiculously cool product to use and contribute to.
- You will operate as a 1099 independent contractor to Hanu.
- Bonus structure based on performance.
- CEU’s for the maintenance of your license.
- Flexible working hours + work-life balance.
Email us! @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Hanu Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Hanu Health are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, socioeconomic status, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.