Growth Marketing Manager
You will be leading the marketing charge for a while! Although you will be primarily responsible for the handling of our Social Media, as you grow into the role you will be responsible for the entire marketing program. As a result, you’ll need to be very organized and comfortable with juggling many things every day.
As for us, we are a group of Health Tech entrepreneurs, biohackers, health nuts and scientists who are passionate about living the best version of our lives and at the same time helping as many people as we can along the way.
We are in the process of building a solution for people to measure and manage their stress levels from the diagnostics, to personalized analysis to measurable, objective therapeutic solutions.
What will you do?
- Social Media Platform Management – Build and execute a strategy for Hanu Health on the five marketing platforms we are currently (or would like to be) active. Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Marketing Campaign Management – This will include all written forms of marketing material including 1) outbound emails & 2) outbound newsletters through our marketing tool.
- Web Property Management – Handle all aspects of our corporate website including publishing of podcasts, articles optimizing for SEO.
- Website Upgrades – From time to time, be the project manager for our regular website upgrades, working with the designers and developers to execute the Hanu Health vision.
- 3-5 Years experience in the growth marketing space
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred but not required
- B2C/D2C leader with deep experience in driving leads for inside sales
- Experience working at venture backed startups
- Strong leadership and project development skills
- World Class collaboration & communication skills
- Simply, a GOOD PERSON with a GREAT WORK ETHIC
What we’re offering.
- A killer place to work and a ridiculously cool product to work on
- A competitive salary
- Ownership! Participation in the stock option program
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Flexible working hours + work-life balance
- UNLIMITED PTO (yes, you read that right)
Email us! @ email@example.com
Hanu Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Hanu Health are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, socioeconomic status, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.